A dear member of our extended blog family, Leigh, is getting married in a week and needs a list of essential reception dance songs. Now that we’ve been called to duty, we’ll give it our best shot.
A very special edition of the Friday Random Ten:
1. Step in the Name of Love by R. Kelly (Blackink)
2. Back at One by Brian McKnight (Jamelle)
3. I Love You More Than You’ll Ever Know by Donny Hathaway (Belleisa)
4. You Put A Move On My Heart by Tamia (Shani-o)
5. Lady in My Life by Michael Jackson (Belleisa)
6. Isn’t It Romantic? by Ella Fitzgerald (Shani-o)
7. Can’t Let Go by Anthony Hamilton (Blackink)
8. You Were Meant for Me by Donny Hathaway (Belleisa)
9. At Last by Eva Cassidy (Shani-o)
10. Apache by Sugar Hill Gang (Blackink).
If anyone else has suggestions or links or a kind word for the bride-to-be, you all know where to leave them.
That said, we’d like to offer Leigh a very sincere congratulations. Best wishes.